Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!



Today is Joseph’s birthday! Happy Birthday!

Here is Joseph A-Z on his birthday! I love you, sweetheart!

Amazing Dad


Bold


Controlled temper, Disciplined


Energetic


FUNNY!


Gentle tongue


Humble (which means today’s entry may be hard for him to know others are reading)


Incredible


Joseph Ian James, Kindhearted, Loving leader at home


Masculine (This is a rare trait in today’s society!), Nice kid


Often a sesquipedalian!


Peacemaker, Quality time with family is important


Reliable, Seeks God through His Word, Trains up our children


Unbelievable husband!


Very silly with the kids


Wonderful! (Here is 5 generations of GREATNESS!)


X-cellent at all he does


Yodeler

(Maybe he is- maybe he isn't... but there is lots you don't know about this man that I just can't continue to brag about. Joseph is an awesome guy and I'm so glad he's a part of my life.)


Z son of Luanne Crane and Frank James

Z father of Ian Nathanael, Robert Joseph and Virginia Luanne

Z husband of Suzanne James

Z friend of MANY!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a neat idea, Suzanne! And you did it so well :)

Happy Birthday, Joseph!

Anonymous said...

Nice mullet. Business in the front, party in the back. You should consider getting that look again. Very nice. Happy birthday Brother.

Mrs. Kampschroeder said...

happy Birthday Joseph!

Kelli said...

Oh my, I'm behind on my James family posts! Happy Birthday to Ian, first of all - sun that our boys share a birthday, albeit two years apart. Second, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend's brother and I will be praying for them. Finally, a big Happy Birthday to Joseph! We feel very blessed to have met you guys and be able to call you friends. Have a blessed week!