It's a sleepless night for me which has always been extremely rare until lately. House is clean, laundry folded and put away, kitchen swept, nothing left that I REALLY want to do. So I'll torture you with lots of pictures of my kids!
So here are pictures I never posted of stuff we've been up to lately.
This is from a couple of weeks ago. We went to a state park and hiked down a little river. We took a picnic and enjoyed family time that the kids will likely never forget. It's so nice to see what our Creator took the time to make for us to enjoy. How blessed are we?!
There were fish in the water and the kids were trying to catch them. Ian tries by throwing a stick like spear fishing. Gini Lu was trying to let them swim into her hands. Bobby would just attack like a ferocious animal! None of which were successful!

I hope she appreciates her brothers.
Here's a lesson on how to save someone drowning. No time like the present.
Bobby was a leader and we often had to call him back to us. Here he is jumping down a tiny bridge.





More fishing.



Here's Bobby in water that's pretty cold. He is sucking in his belly to keep it warm and dry. I love this guy. So thankful that God didn't take him to heaven a few years ago. Every time I look at him I feel so blessed by God for each moment with Bobby. God's got a huge plan for this kid!
Being out in nature reminds me of this chapter that David wrote. And since I'm sleepless it is so nice to know that I'm never alone. Ever.
Psalm 121
1 I lift up my eyes to the hills—
where does my help come from?
where does my help come from?
2 My help comes from the LORD,
the Maker of heaven and earth.
3 He will not let your foot slip—
he who watches over you will not slumber;
4 indeed, he who watches over Israel
will neither slumber nor sleep.
5 The LORD watches over you—
the LORD is your shade at your right hand;
6 the sun will not harm you by day,
nor the moon by night.
7 The LORD will keep you from all harm—
he will watch over your life;
8 the LORD will watch over your coming and going
both now and forevermore.




2 comments:
I can't wait to come see you guys!
Was that at Castlewood park? We love traipsing through the creek there!
Post a Comment