


I'd like to think I'm the only one with a stupid wall in my house. "How can one have a stupid wall?" you may ask. Well, let's start with 1984, split entry home, and a builder who never spent any considerable time inside a kitchen. Then you are left with a wall that has ZERO logic. We took a hammer to the logic and now my kitchen flows. Thanks again to my brother Bob. So my stupid wall has already been picked up by the trash man. WOOO! HOO!
We were relaxing after lunch on Wednesday and trying to figure out what to do I threw out the option, "You wanna tear down a wall?" "Sure," he replied. I'm guessing I should has asked that question again to make sure he was serious, but instead I went and got a couple of hammers and pry bars.
Growing up with a father who remodeled our childhood home over the span of a few years. (It was a hugely impressive remodel!) It's really more natural to me to live in a zone labeled CONSTRUCTION than one that is dust-free. So Bob and I had a fun time tearing down the wall.
The kids all helped out with the destruction! I love the smell of sheetrock in the mornings!
Here are the after pictures....


Next.... new flooring.
1 comment:
What fun. Bob can come to my house now! I suspect all of the Midgettes love the smell of sheetrock; I do. It looks so good. I wish you had some before pictures. You know, with the martini glass and all.
Post a Comment