
This is the first day of school for Ian and Bobby. Ian is in full-day first grade and Bobby is in half-day Kindergarten. Bobby was so excited to get on the bus that he was headed down the street. He is already home and said he "love it" today. My brother Bob was here today from China (via Texas) and he is in this picture with the boys.

Since my brother was here this week I'm behind on posting some fun stuff. I'll be sure to post our trip to the Science Center where Ian and Uncle Bobby program a robot and the pictures from swimming in the backyard and sinking a float. Oh yes. My brother and I got bored yesterday so we tore down a wall in the kitchen. I'll post those too!
1 comment:
Wow Ian and Bobby! I'm so proud of you! Those are neat pictures. Grammy has pictures of your mom, Uncle Bobby and me on our first day of school too. We need to ask her to find it. I love you! Love, Aunt Martha
Post a Comment