Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Vacation

We met Suzanne's brother, Evan and his wife Heather (and their brood) in Branson last week. It was a good meeting point and Suz's 10th college reunion at C of O. 

James kids on left and Midgette kids on right. 


Somehow a picture of ALL of us didn't happen. So here are the "responsible" adults. Picture by Ian. 


The first night we spent as just the James family. Took a walk around the golf course and had a black walnut war. We later found out we weren't allowed to be on the golf course or risk serious fines. Oops! I guess that tree trunk we rolled into the river was just helping the crew a little with the golf course redesign. Glad to help!

Yes, I'm a dork when it comes to recording with the camera. I was born in the 70's! This is a kid's job! 




Oh yea. We had dance lessons one night too. 
  

1 comment:

Joe and Martha said...

Looks like fun!
How can Ian dance like that! Cool! To bad I don't have audio on my computer anymore.