.jpg)
Today we were working at a new found friend's home. Afterward, we were just visiting and suddendly noticed something about Bobby! Look at this!
He didn't realize he even lost the tooth and he's concerned the Tooth Fairy isn't going to come-- since we told him there's no evidence of a tooth. But, he knows we are the Tooth Fairy and he's asking NON-STOP if he's getting any money tonight.... we'll see.
3 comments:
Wow...your cutie looks just like his Uncle Evan in the face. How did he already figure out that you are the Tooth Fairy? Smart kid.
I'll tell Evan. If you knew Joseph I think you might say he looks like his daddy more than Evan. But I can see the similarities.
The kids have asked us- point blank- who is.... the Tooth Fairy, Santa, etc. We decided we'd be truthful, but we do tell them "we'll just pretend together" and not to tell other kids.
Way cool Bobby!!! Did the tooth fairy come?he
Post a Comment