The last two times we have left Missouri there has been insane weather.
When we went to Nashville last month there was flooding- the worse sine 1993.
Then just last week- there was an earthquake! It was about 180 miles from our home and registered 5.2 at the epicenter. It's a great time for seismologists, I guess. Bummer... Would love to have experienced one! That's why the insurance agent told us we have earthquake coverage when we bought insurance....
Apparently there was another one a while back. Just missed that one too.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The earthquake was of interest to me. I read an article (http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080419/D904VLJ80.html) that said ones which occurred in 1811-12 were 7.0 on the scale and changed the course of the Mississippi River! I'm glad you have earthquake insurance, but what about flood insurance???
:-) Becky
Post a Comment